Stellar Technology will have a booth at the Subsea Tie Back Trade Show in New Orleans, March 3-5. We welcome you to visit us at Booth 1811 to discuss a sensor solution for your sensor application. In particular, we’d like to discuss about subsea pressure sensors that can support the new 20,000 psi pressure initiatives for subsea applications.
Stellar Technology is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of pressure sensors, load cells, torque sensors, temperature sensors and displacement sensors for upstream oil/gas applications-subsea, surface and onshore.
We will have several products on display, including:
- PT36XX Subsea Wellbore Pressure/Temperature Sensor
- DT14XX Differential Pressure Transducers and Transmitters
- GT32XX High pressure, Fatigue Rated Pressure Transducers
- GT2450 and GT2250 Sensors for Hazardous Environments
- CNR960 Load Cells for Tension Link Indexers
- RDE900 In-Line Tension Load Cells
- PT17XX Combination Pressure/Temperature Transducer
We provide high reliability sensor products designed for the extreme environments of subsea Exploration & Production. Applications include:
- Pressure/Temperature for SCM’s
- BOP Stacks
- Wire/Chain/Rope Testing
- Chemical Injections Systems
- AUV’s and ROV’s
- Capping Stack Systems
- Multiple-Measurand Systems for Landing String Tools
Stellar Technology also designs and manufactures custom sensors to match unique subsea applications.
The trade show brings together subsea professionals from all over the world to share advances in methods and products that continue to improve safety and efficiency in the subsea tieback industry.
Register for this event here and use the code SSTBEHP