Subsea Sensors For Oil & Gas Applications
Stellar Technology designs and manufactures a complete line of pressure, load/force, temperature, torque and displacement sensors for subsea, offshore and onshore test, measurement and control applications.
Our knowledge and expertise cover a wide range of industries, so we are able to create subsea pressure sensors, temperature transmitters and more to fit a variety of applications.
Our engineering expertise, proven designs, field experience and manufacturing capabilities provide customers with high-reliability sensor application solutions for both existing products and modified and/or custom-engineered products.Contact Us
We provide subsea temperature sensors, pressure transducers and transmitters for:
- Increased oil recovery systems
- Subsea separation and re-injection systems
- Instrumented safety systems
- AUV/ROV position, pressure, force and torque measurements
- HP/HT tree and wellhead monitoring and controls
- Underbalance drilling measurement and controls
- MWD and LWD pressure measurements
- Well intervention and well stimulation systems
- Nitrogen generation skids
- Marine loading systems
- Pipeline asset integrity monitoring and control
- Oceanographic mapping and towing arrays
- Subsea manifolds and tie-ins
- Subsea separation, boosting and processing systems
- Tension link force monitoring
- Hazardous environment measurements
- Kill and choke manifold monitoring
- Subsea fluid control systems
Our Line of Subsea Pressure and Temperature Sensors, Transducers and Transmitters
As the subsea market continues to grow, so will the need for reliable subsea sensors. To ensure you get the accurate readings you need, trust our subsea pressure sensor from Stellar Technology.
Learn More About Our Subsea Products
Since the late 1800s, continued innovation has changed the way things are done within the oil and gas industry.
What began as piers and platforms to gain access to offshore oil evolved into large steel and concrete structures far from the coastline, and eventually floating platforms in order to drill in deeper waters.
In the 1970s and 1980s, companies began looking for better ways to access oil fields and combat water depth limitations. With the introduction of subsea equipment and technology, they discovered not only a more efficient and cost-effective way to access oil.
The Benefits of Subsea Sensors and Processes
Subsea processes and technology present a space-saving solution for offshore facilities around the world and can help reduce the complexity of operations.
For example, by utilizing subsea separation, you can reduce the amount of production transferred from the seafloor to the surface of the water. It also helps cut down on moving unwanted components to the facility on the water’s surface, just to direct them back to the seafloor for re-injection.
Typical subsea processes include:
- Subsea water removal and re-injection or disposal
- Single- or multi-phase boosting of well fluids
- Sand and solid separation
- Gas/liquid separation and boosting
- Gas treatment and compression
In addition to the work flow benefits of subsea operations, sensors and transmitters can also help increase field recovery. They also make it easier to gain access to challenging oil fields, reducing additional spending for topside equipment.
Subsea processing equipment continues to play a vital role to the oil and gas industry and with continued innovation, it will continue to improve production rates within the market.
If you would like to learn more about our submersible pressure sensor offerings, and what they can accomplish for your company, please contact Stellar Technology today.