Series CTH932 Load Cells for Oilfield Control Systems
The series CTH932 load cells are designed specifically for the polished rod of an oilfield pump off control system. Each of these load cells are designed to meet the rigorous performance standards that may be required in the harsh environment of an oilfield production site.
These pump off control polished rod oilfield load cells include many standard and optional features available, from their stainless steel construction to the bearing plate and spherical washers installation kits.
For more information on the series CTH932 load cells, refer to each of the following tabs that include additional product details.
Product Information for Our Oilfield Load Cells
Companies who are part of the oil industry will find many benefits within the series CTH932 load cells. These include the following:
- 25% accuracy rate
- All welded stainless steel construction
- Hermetically sealed load cells
- Robust cable strain relief
- Shock and vibration rated during manufacturing
Additionally, these application-specific load cells have transient voltage protection for lightning and/or power line surges. The electrical output is 2 mV/V and as mV/V units, these passive devices are inherently and intrinsically safe.
Standard full scale capacities for these oilfield load cells range from 20,000 lbf. to 80,000 lbf. and customer specific configurations can also be designed.
Series CTH932 Standard Features
For the safety and convenience of our customers within the oil industry, each of these load cells come standard with various protection factors and a wide-spanned operation temperature range.
Each of the below features comes standard with this series of oilfield load cells:
- Full scale capacities to 80,000 lbf.
- 0.25% BFSL accuracy
- All welded stainless steel
- 2 mV/V output
- Transient voltage protection
- Removable sealed cover for cable replacement
- Shock and vibration rated
- Operating Temperature of -40°F to 180°F
- NIST Traceable Calibration Record
- Fatique life of 50,000,000 cycles
- 150% overload without damage
Oilfield Load Cell Optional Features
If you’re in need of a specific order for this series of oilfield load cells, your company can utilize the following optional features that we have available for the series CTH932:
- Special Load Ranges
- Special multipoint calibrations
- Customer specific configurations
- Installation kits (bearing plate and spherical washers)
- Customer specific cable lengths
- High level outputs (analog & digital)
Series CTH932 Data Sheet
For a comprehensive online guide to our oilfield load cells, you can refer to the PDF data sheet that we have available below.