Strain Gage Hand Held Battery Powered Display
The PRO8100 is a completely portable (strain gage) battery powered indicator, packaged in a small, robust IP65 / NEMA 4 enclosure.
This industry-known machine is available in two separate ranges, which enable the instrument to read and display two units of measure.
Strain Gage Display PRO8100 Product Information
For ease of use, the operator of this strain gage display unit has access to only six keys. The menu options offer the ability to tailor the instrument’s response to the application. An annunciator indicates which range has been selected.
Measurements that can be easily selected include:
There is also a window, to insert a legend, describing each range. Once these parameters are set, it provides the user with the simplest of indicators.
Benefits of the Strain Gage Display PRO8100
The benefits of the hand-held PRO8100:
- Battery life of 450 hours in power save mode
- Dual range facility
- Available with RS232 output option
- Lightweight; only 9 oz.
- Tactile keyboard with:
- Dual range selection
- Peak/valley hold
- Gross/net controls
- On/off controls
Applications of the Strain Gage Display PRO8100
The PRO8100 is applicable to the following:
- Verification testing
- Analog gage calibration
- Production line testing
- Field calibration
- Punch press monitoring
- Cable tension verification
Strain Gage Display PRO8100 Standard Features
- Powered by 2, AA internal batteries
- Dual range
- Accepts an input range of up to 50 mV/V
- Environmentally sealed to IP65 / NEMA 4
- 7-digit LCD display, with battery, peak, valley, net, error and shunt cal indication
- TEDS enabled for automatic sensor calibration (IEEE1451 – template 33)
- Auto sleep (power save mode)
- Environmentally sealed to IP65 / NEMA 4X enclosure
- Dimensions 3.5” x 6” x 2” (nominal)