Subminiature Tension and Compression Load Cell-Series VLU850
The Series VLU850 load cells are subminiature sized tension and/or compression load cells designed specifically for applications requiring very small size, very little mass and rugged construction.
The VLU850 comes in both a single in-line threaded stud or dual in-line threaded stud configurations. Additional features include shock and vibration protection. VLU850 load cells are ideal for applications involving skeletal analysis, filament and fiber testing, force over area pressure measurements, surgical robotics and haptics.
Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.Designed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gauged force sensors provide reliable performance for demanding application conditions.
- Small Size
- 0.50% Accuracy
- Tension or Compression
- 2 mV/V
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -40°F to 250°F Operating Temperature
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Metric Versions
- Special Calibration
- Special Full Scale Ranges
- Customer Specified Cable Lengths
- -65°F to +400°F Temperature Ranges