Strain Gage Hand Held Battery Powered Display-Series PRO8100
The PRO8100 is a completely portable (strain gage) battery powered indicator, packaged in a small, robust IP65 / NEMA 4 enclosure. Two separate ranges are available, which enable the instrument to read and display two units of measure.
Easy-to-Use Portable Strain Gage Battery Powered Indicator
For ease of use, the operator has access to only six keys. The menu options offer the ability to tailor the instruments response to the application. Gross, Net, Peak and Valley measurements are easily selected.
An annunciator indicates which range has been selected. There is also a window, to insert a legend, describing each range. Once these parameters are set, it provides the user with the simplest of indicators.
- Battery life of 450 hrs in power save mode
- Dual range facility
- Tactile keyboard, with dual range selection, peak/valley hold, gross/net and on/off controls
- Available with RS232 output option
- Lightweight… only 9 oz.
- Verification Testing
- Analog Gage Calibration
- Production Line Testing
- Field Calibration
- Punch Press Monitoring
- Cable Tension Verification
- Powered by 2, AA internal batteries
- Dual Range
- Accepts an input range of up to 50 mV/V
- Environmentally sealed to IP65 / NEMA 4
- 7 digit LCD display, with battery, peak, valley, net, error and shunt cal indication
- TEDS enabled for automatic sensor calibration (IEEE1451 – template 33)
- Auto Sleep (Power Save Mode)
- Environmentally sealed to IP65 / NEMA 4X enclosure
- Dimensions 3.5” x 6” x 2” (nominal)