Stellar Technology designs and manufactures an array of pressure transducers and pressure transmitters that meet the needs of engineers and technicians who require pressure sensors for a broad range of standard industrial or laboratory pressure measurement applications.
General-Purpose Transducers and Transmitters
High-precision pressure transducers provide customers with pressure ranges from 5 psi to 40,000 psi and with accuracies from 0.05% to 0.25% of full-scale output. Our customers can select pressure references of absolute, true gage, sealed gage, or vacuum pressures.
The GT160, GT180, and GT270 provide mV/V output while the GT16XX, GT18XX, and GT27XX provide high-level analog current, analog voltage, or digital outputs with specialized internal signal conditioning. All voltage output pressure transducers have isolated voltage output as a standard feature. In particular, the IT20XX provides digitally enhanced accuracy, making it ideal for applications requiring a very high-accuracy pressure transducer.
High-Precision Pressure Sensors
Stellar Technology’s general-purpose high-precision pressure transducers are equipped with the following:
- Industry standard pressure ports and electrical terminations
- Bonded foil strain gage technology to ensure reliability in more demanding environments and stability for higher temperature applications
- Mechanical and electrical connections available upon customer request
Each general-purpose pressure transducer and pressure transmitter (GT1650, GT1850, and GT2750) is constructed of all-welded stainless steel. All welded parts are machined from stainless steel or specialty materials such as Inconel, Monel, A286, and Hastelloy, which are available for customers with special applications.
Many pressure ranges of the GT1600 (0-5 Vdc output), GT1650 (4-20 mA output), GT1800 (0-5 Vdc output) and GT1850 (4-20 mA output) are available in stock for quick delivery. Just click on “Select Ranges in Stock” for more details.
High-Accuracy Pressure Transducers
At Stellar Technology, we offer a number of high-accuracy pressure sensors to meet all application needs. The general-purpose, high-precision pressure transmitters we offer include:
- GT160 – This high-accuracy pressure sensor was designed specifically for applications in demanding test and measurement environments and are shock and vibration resistant.
- GT16XX – Constructed of welded stainless steel, this high-accuracy pressure transmitter offers isolated voltage output as standard for the voltage outputs units.
- IT20XX – The IT20XX is a high-accuracy pressure transducer equipped with ranges up to 30,000 PSI and an RS-232 or RS-485 interface.
About Stellar Technology’s General-Purpose Pressure Transmitters
Each Stellar Technology general-purpose pressure transducer and pressure transmitter is shipped with a comprehensive calibration record with a minimum of 15 calibration references for linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, and temperature. Review each of the data sheets for detailed specifications for each of these pressure sensors.
Contact our team to learn more about any of Stellar Technology’s high-precision pressure transducers and general-purpose pressure sensors.