Stellar Technology’s differential pressure transducers and transmitters are cost-effective sensors used to measure flow, liquid level, and liquid density in numerous test and measurement environments.
Differential Pressure Transducers and Transmitters for Every Industrial Market
Stellar Technology continues to be an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of differential pressure sensors because we provide a broad range of standard pressure sensor configurations, stocked units for quick delivery, and custom-engineered products uniquely designed to fit a customer’s application.
Best of all, our line of differential pressure transducers and transmitters can be calibrated for both unidirectional and bidirectional applications.
We have designed an array of standard differential pressure transducers and transmitters, including:
Differential Pressure Transducers – Series DT140
The DT140 is a reliable, rugged, wet-wet differential pressure transmitter and is ideal for measuring static differential pressures.
Additional features include:
- Single pressure sensing element and two opposing diaphragms
- High line pressure capabilities
- Ideal for measuring static differential pressures
- Made of stainless steel
- Low differential pressure range
- Removable and easy to clean pressure ports
- Design features such as removable pressure ports for inspection and cleaning, long-term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, built-in over pressure protection and more.
Differential Pressure Transducers and Transmitters – Series DT14XX
Like the DT140, the DT14XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are ideal for measuring static differential pressures. Equipped with a high line pressure capability, this line of differential pressure sensors is rugged, dependable, and wet-wet.
Other features include:
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Removable pressure posts for cleaning and inspection
- Designed with internal signal conditioning
- Zero and span pots
- Low differential pressure range
- Unidirectional and bidirectional operation
Differential Pressure Transducers – Series DT190
The DT190 differential pressure sensor is compact, reliable, rugged, and designed with internal signal conditioning.
Features of the DT190 include:
- Two separate sensing elements, with each sensor having a unique diaphragm
- Smaller-sized transmitters
- Compact size
- High differential pressure capabilities
- Constructed of all-welded stainless steel, making them more robust than fluid-filled differential pressure transmitters with bolted construction
- Ideal for applications exhibiting higher levels of shock and vibration
Differential Pressure Transducers and Transmitters – Series DT19XX
The DT19XX pressure transmitter from Stellar Technology is dependable, compact, rugged, and has a high differential pressure capability.
Additional features are as follows:
- No fluid fill, resulting in expanded temperature ranges
- Made of welded stainless steel
- Shipped with a 15-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard
- Amplified output (analog and digital)
- Smaller-sized differential pressure transmitter
- Ideal for situations with a higher level of vibrations
About Stellar Technology
At Stellar Technology, we also specialize in custom designing differential pressure transducers to fit specific applications for our customers. Our engineering team communicates directly with your engineers during the design process to ensure that you receive the differential pressure sensor that best fits your application.
Learn More About Stellar Technology’s Capabilities
Stellar Technology continues to be an industry leader by designing accurate, durable, high-reliability sensors.
We offer solutions at all stages, such as:
- Innovative design and engineering
- State-of-the-art manufacturing
- Expert technical support and on-site technical assistance
To learn more about our differential pressure transducers, or to request a quote, contact Stellar Technology today.