Custom Sensor Solutions from Stellar Technology
What We Do for Our Customers
Stellar Technology offers a comprehensive selection of pressure sensors, including pressure transducers and transmitters, that can be used in a variety of industrial applications.
If your team is facing a specific application challenge and needs custom pressure sensors, contact Stellar Technology. Our team has years of experience designing one-of-a-kind, custom sensors for specific applications.
Custom Pressure Sensors – Transmitters and Transducers
When you contact Stellar Technology for a custom pressure transmitter or transducer, our team will work directly with your engineers in order to create a custom product specifically designed to meet your unique application requirements.
Our custom solutions include:
- Modifying or customizing an existing standard transducer, load cell, force sensor, LVDT, or temperature transmitter
- A new product configured from exiting standard parts and subassemblies
- An application-specific or purpose-built product requiring special features
- A one-time and one-of-a-kind design
- A first-time design requiring close interaction between Stellar Technology’s design engineers and the customer’s engineers
- A customer proprietary sensor solution requiring NDA’s between Stellar Technology and our customer
At Stellar Technology, we take pride in providing customers with a broad range of custom products, which is why we offer custom pressure transmitters, load cells, transducers, and much more. We based our business model on a high-mix/low-volume strategy and our resources are structured to support this.
The above definitions comprise what is considered “custom engineered special products.” Each requires varying degrees of engineering design expertise and manufacturing capability, and each represents what we do for our customers.
How Our Custom Transducers and Transmitters Help Our Customers Succeed
Stellar Technology’s ability to provide customers with custom sensors, transducers, load cells, temperature transmitters, and LVDTs allows us to meet the needs of a variety of industries.
Our high-mix/low volume strategy allows us to easily supply customers with a range of reliable and made-to-order custom products. By forging our sales, engineering, manufacturing, quality, and administrative capabilities into a flexible and responsive enterprise, we are able to serve all of our customers, no matter the industry or application.
- Experienced technical sales professionals located in your area
- Direct link to Stellar Technology’s design engineers
- Knowledgeable inside sales engineers
- Complete pre-sales application review process
- Ability to facilitate technical Lunch & Learns onsite at the customer’s location
- Design engineers with years of practical sensor application experience
- Specialists in mechanical, electronic, and software design
- Innovative design and simulation tools
- ISO 9001 registered documentation and control
- Ability to work directly with customer’s engineers
- Creative solution providers
- Complete repair and recalibration (including non-Stellar Technology manufacturers)
- Rapid-response on-site technical field support
- Ready access to regional sales offices
- Order status and expediting
- Direct access to Stellar Technology’s design engineers
- 24-hour web access to technical manuals
- Complete vertical integration (raw material through final calibration)
- 18 CNC machines (up to 8-axis)
- Wire and probe EDM machining
- Laser and TIG welding
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Micro assembly
- Automated pressure compensation and calibration
- 5 load-cell calibration systems (to 600,000 lbf)
- 1,000,000 inch-lbf reaction torque calibrator
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
- High-reliability/traceability assembly and test area
- A comprehensive inventory of raw materials
- Finished goods inventory programs (standard and customer-specific)
Contact Stellar Technology for Custom Pressure Sensors, Including Transducers and Transmitters
Whether you are searching for standard or custom sensors like transducers and transmitters, Stellar Technology can help you meet your application requirements, no matter what industry.
Contact our team today to learn more about Stellar Technology’s custom solutions and products.