Space Rated Pressure Transducer-Series ST130
The Series ST130 pressure transducers are designed to meet the environmental demands of orbital space flight. These space rated pressure sensors combine rugged all welded stainless steel construction and radiation hardened electronic components to ensure reliable performance over the life of the mission.
Stellar Technology’s Space-Rated Pressure Transducer
Additional design features include a wide compensated temperature range, long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, and infinite resolution. Standard pressures range from 15 psi to 40,000 psi. Series ST130 units with pressure ranges equal to or less than 2500 psi, have built in over pressure protection.
These pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Designed for orbital environments
- Small Size
- Electronics manufactured to NASA 8739.3
- Radiation grade components
- 3 mV/V output
- Improved thermal performance
- Pressure ranges to 40,000 psi
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Grade 1 Electronics per EEE-INST-002
- Expanded Temperature Compensation Range
- Customer Specified Process Connections
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Special Pressure Ranges
- Special Calibrations