Rugged Compact Canister Compression Load Cell-Series CNR950
The Series CNR950 load cells are compact canister designs for compression force applications. These load cells incorporate an integral spherical load button. The CNR950 is constructed of welded stainless steel for the most demanding application environments.
Compact Canister Load Cells for Compression Force Applications
Hermetic bolt on or welded on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard for most sizes.
Additional features include shock and vibration protection and each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST, both as standard.
- Ranges from 2000-2,000,000 lbs.
- In-Line Loading
- Compact Size
- 0.25% Accuracy
- All Welded, Stainless Steel Construction
- -65°F to 250°F Operation
- mV/V Output
- Amplified Outputs
- Threaded Mounting Features
- Special Calibrations
- Multiple Bridges
- -320°F to 400°F temperature ranges (mV/V unit)
- Integral high level output (analog or digital) 50K or greater