Rod-End Compression and Tension Load Cell-Series RDE905
The Series RDE905 load cells are rod-end configurations for both in-line compression and in-line tension force applications with extreme side, bending, and torque loads — up to 20% of full scale loads. In applications with little side loads, the Series RDE905 load cells are ideal for fatigue testing and high-cycle applications.
Stellar Technology’s Rod-End Compression and Tension Load Cells
Constructed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gaged force sensors are compact in size and provide reliable performance for demanding application conditions. The RDE905 features shock and vibration protection. These load cells have a variety of male/female thread arrangements.
Internal signal conditioning is an available option with analog outputs (4-20 mA, 0-5V, 0-10V) or digital outputs (RS232, RS485, CANbus, MODbus). RDE905 load cells are used in many in-line applications such as actuator testing, flight simulators, aircraft and automotive component testing, and industrial automation. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Ranges from 2,500 lbf to 50,000 lbf
- 0.20% Accuracy
- High Off-Axis Capability (Up to 20% of Full Scale Loads)
- In-line Compression and In-Line Tension
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to 250°F Standard Operating Temperature
- mV/V Output
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Metric Versions
- Special Full Scale Ranges
- Amplified Output (Analog or Digital)
- Special Calibrations
- Dual or Triple Bridges
- -320°F to +400°F Operating Temperature