Pressure and Temperature Transducers-Series PT170
The Series PT170 is a small, accurate, combination pressure temperature transducer for measuring dynamic and static pressure temperatures. Available in absolute, sealed gauge, or true gauge zero pressure reference and an RTD for temperature measurement, the unit is entirely welded of stainless steel.
Features of design include long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, wide compensated temperature range, excellent response to transient pressures and infinite resolution.
- Ranges to 20000 PSI
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Probes from 1” to 4”
- Requires no thermowell
- Operates with fluids or gases
- NIST traceable
- Probe Length Greater Than 4”
- Alternative pressure ports
- Remote electronics for higher temperature applications
- Alternative electrical terminations
- Alternative materials of construction
- Temperature probe from -320°F to +750°F