Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transducer-Series FT26XX
The Series FT26XX is an extremely small, accurate, reliable flush diaphragm pressure transducer for measuring dynamic and static pressures. The unit is made entirely of stainless steel with a one piece sensing element offering rugged durability.
The major feature of design is its flush diaphragm. Other features include small size, long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, wide temperature range, excellent response to transient pressures, and infinite resolution.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Flush diaphragm
- Small size
- Light weight
- Hermetically sealed
- 1” body
- Alternative electrical terminations
- Alternative pressure ports
- Temperature output
- Improved temperature coefficients
- Additional Shock and Vibration Protection