Miniature Compression Load Cell-Series MIN830
The Series MIN830 load cells are compact-sized for general purpose compression load applications. Constructed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gaged force sensors provide reliable performance for demanding applications.
Each MIN830 force sensor has a machined load button which is an integral part of the sensing element. The larger diameter units are available with internal signal conditioning for analog (0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA) and/or digital (RS232, RS485, CANbus, MODbus) outputs.
The MIN830 can be ordered with an optional ground stainless steel mounting base kit that can help reduce error or simplify mounting. Features include shock and vibration protection. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- 0.50% Accuracy
- Ranges from 250 lbs. to 30,000 lbs.
- Compact Compression Design
- 2 mV/V nominal
- Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to 250°F Operating Temperature
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Metric Versions
- Internal Electronics for Analog or Digital Output (Consult factory for available ranges)
- Special Calibration
- Customer Specified Cable Lengths
- -65°F to +400°F Operating Temperature
- Mounting Base Kit
- Special Full Scale Ranges