Miniature Compression Load Cell-Series MIN802
The Series MIN802 load cells are compact-sized for compression load applications. Constructed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gauged force sensors provide reliable performance for demanding application conditions. Each MIN802 force sensors has a machined load button that is an integral part of the sensing element.
The MIN802 comes in a variety of mounting configurations. Additional features include shock and vibration protection. MIN802 load cells are ideal for applications in factory automation, robotics, and component testing.
These load cells are often used in combination with our LVDT’s for force versus displacement measurements. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard. (See MIN811 for 0.15% model)
- 0.25% Accuracy
- Compact Size
- 2 mV/V
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to 250°F Standard Operating Temperature
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Custom Mounting Configurations
- Metric Versions
- Special Calibration
- Customer Specified Cable Lengths
- -65°F to +400°F Operating Temperature