Long Stroke LVDT Displacement Transducer, DC-DC with Isolated Output, Spring Armature-Series LLS62X
The Series LLS62X is a high performance long stroke DC powered LVDT displacement transducer with a spring return armature.
Long Stroke Displacement Transducer with Isolated Output
It is identical to the LLS61X but operates from either +5 Vdc regulated or +6 to 18 Vdc unregulated supply and generates an output signal of ± 2 Vdc that is isolated from the input voltage. The armature is restrained and guided by a very low friction bearing assembly. An internal spring automatically positions the armature to its full extension. This unique design is used for applications where it is not possible to connect the transducer armature to the moving part being measured. These displacement transducers are ruggedly constructed of all stainless steel.
All Series LLS62X displacement transducers are shipped with traceable calibration certificates.
- Stroke ranges from ±0.5 inches to ±3.0 inches
- Spring Return Armature
- Low Friction Bearing Assembly
- DC/DC with Isolated Voltage Output 2.2Vdc
- ±0.5% Linearity
- Encapsulated Integral Electronics
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Improved Linearity (for some ranges)
- Sealing Against Moisture Ingress
- Probe Ends
- Mounting Blocks