Long Stroke LVDT Displacement Transducer, DC-DC with Isolated Output, Captive Guide Armature-Series LLC62X
The Series LLC62X is a high performance long stroke DC powered LVDT displacement transducer with a captive guided armature.
Displacement Transducer with Captive Guided Armature
It is identical to the LLC61X but operates from either +5Vdc regulated or +6 to 18Vdc unregulated supply and generates an output signal of ± 2Vdc that is isolated from the input voltage. The armature is captured in the LVDT housing and is guided by a low-friction bearing assembly. These LVDT’s have a total stroke range of 1 to 37 inches. The Series LLC62X displacement transducers can be used for both static and dynamic applications. These displacement transducers are ruggedly constructed of all stainless steel.
All Series LLC62X displacement transducers are shipped with traceable calibration certificates.
- Stroke ranges from ±0.5 inches to ±18.5 inches
- Captive Armature
- Low Friction Bearing Assembly
- DC/DC with Isolated Voltage Output ±2.2Vdc
- ±0.5% Linearity
- Encapsulated Integral Electronics
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Improved Linearity
- Self Aligning Rod-End Bearing
- Sealing Against Moisture Ingress
- Mounting Blocks