Long Stroke LVDT Displacement Transducer, DC-DC, Captive Guide Armature-Series LLC61X
The Series LLC61X is a high performance long stroke DC powered LVDT displacement transducer with a captive guided armature.
The armature is captured in the LVDT housing and is guided by a low-friction bearing assembly. These LVDT’s have a total stroke range of 1 to 37 inches. The Series LLC61X displacement transducers can be used for both static and dynamic applications. This position sensor operates from unregulated power supplies of +24Vdc to +40Vdc or dual ±12Vdc to ±20Vdc and generates either a ±5Vdc or 0-10Vdc.
The compact size of the LLC61X series makes it ideal for applications requiring limited space. These displacement transducers are ruggedly constructed of all stainless steel. All Series LLC61X displacement transducers are shipped with traceable calibration certificates.
- Stroke ranges from ±0.5 inches to ±18.5 inches
- Captive Armature
- Low Friction Bearing Assembly
- ±0.5% Linearity
- ±5Vdc or 0-10Vdc
- Encapsulated Integral Electronics
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Improved Linearity
- Self Aligning Rod-End Bearings
- Sealing Against Moisture Ingress
- Mounting Blocks