Long Stroke LVDT Displacement Transducer, 4-20 mA Output, Captive Guide Armature-Series LLC65X
The Series LLC65X is a high performance long stroke DC powered LVDT displacement transducer with a captive guided armature.
These units have built-in LVDT electronics which allows for a DC supply of 12 to 36 Vdc and a 4-20 mA current output. The armature is captured in the LVDT housing and is guided by a low-friction bearing assembly. These LVDT’s have a total stroke range of 1 to 37 inches. The Series LLC65X displacement transducers can be used for both static and dynamic applications.
These displacement transducers are ruggedly constructed of all stainless steel. All Series LLC65X displacement transducers are shipped with traceable calibration certificates.
- Stroke ranges from ±0.5 inches to ±18.5 inches
- 4-20 mA Current Output
- Captive Armature
- Low Friction Bearing Assembly
- ±0.5% Linearity
- Encapsulated Integral Electronics
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Improved Linearity
- Self Aligning Rod-End Bearings
- Sealing Against Moisture Ingress
- Mounting Blocks