L Series Pressure Sensors - LS, LD, LF
The L Series (LS, LD and LF) pressure transducers and transmitters are designed using the latest sensing technologies and aerospace-proven processes and quality systems, bringing high performance and reliability levels in easily configured standard option selections. These durable and environmentally robust pressure sensors are competitively priced and compact, with many versions available in a standard one-inch diameter package – making them the best choice for use in many test & measurement, oil & gas and industrial automation applications.
The LS, LD and LF Series pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are part of our EVO product platform – next generation sensor solutions. Quick availability brings our pressure sensors to you within 4-6 weeks, without the wait often associated with custom sensor configurations.
Achieve spot-on accuracy with our easily configurable LS, LD and LF Series pressure transducers and transmitters.
- The LS Series is a single port pressure sensor product that represents the broadest range of fluid and gas pressure application ranging from test and measurement to aerospace use.
- The LD Series is a differential (two port) pressure sensing product that is used for measuring pressure loading, flow, liquid level and liquid density.
- The LF Series product incorporates a sensing diaphragm that is flush to the male port interface resulting in minimal “dead” volume being added to the measurement making it ideal for metering and dispensing applications.
Fundamental to the next generation EVO product line of pressure sensors, you can now specify a configuration that best fits the needs of your application without sacrificing accuracy or reliability. Get the pressure sensor you need, fast, with a quick turnaround time direct from the factory. The most durable and environmentally robust pressure sensors on the market are also the most compact, with all configurations available in four or six weeks, with stocking options available.
The LS, LD and LF Series pressure sensors bring features that meet or exceed traditional pressure sensors. Standard product features and specifications include:
- Aerospace pedigree – 25 years of design, application and manufacture all in our vertically integrated U.S. facility
- Thermal sensitivity - Thermal zero shift ±0.01% FSO/°F and zero balance ±1.0%
- Hermetically sealed, laser welded, stainless steel enclosures (IP67/IP68)
- Enhanced shock, vibration and EMI isolation in standard 1” diameter housing
- Operating Temperature Range -65°F to +250°F
- Factory calibration traceable to NIST
Standard configurable features and options include:
- Operating pressure range (from 3 to 20,000 psi) and reference (Gage, Absolute, Sealed and Differential)
- “Low Level” (mV/V) and amplified (voltage or current) outputs
- Selectable accuracy from ±0.25 (“standard”) to ±0.1 %FSO (“high”)
- Pressure ports including male and female NPT, flare and autoclave styles
- Electrical terminations including MIL-DTL-26482, MIL-DTL-5015 and MIL-DTL-38999 integral connectors
- Compensated temperature ranges including +70 to +170°F, -30 to +170°F and -65 to +250°F
Distinguishing Features of LS, LD and LF Pressure Transducers and Transmitters
Delivery in 4 weeks or less
The LS Series pressure sensors bring features that meet or exceed traditional single port pressure sensor offerings. Configurable options include a wide range of output signal, operating pressure, sensing accuracy and compensated output temperature calibration options. A broad range of electrical terminations and pressure port configurations have been adapted to our core welded steel, shock and vibration resistant design.
Delivery in 6 weeks or less
The LD Series sensors are compact, rugged differential pressure sensors with high pressure capability. These sensors offer long-term stability and feature low sensitivity to shock and vibration. Eliminating the need for two separate single port transducers, they can be calibrated for both unidirectional or bidirectional applications. The smaller size and all welded construction make these units ideal for applications exhibiting higher levels of shock and vibration.
Delivery in 4 weeks or less
The LF Series pressure transducers are extremely small, accurate, reliable flush diaphragm pressure sensors for measuring dynamic and static pressures. The design is made entirely of stainless steel with a one-piece sensing element offering rugged performance. The product sensing diaphragm is flush to the male port interface, resulting in zero additional “dead” volume – ideal for measurement in metering and dispensing applications.
Pressure sensors are used throughout test & measurement, oil & gas, and industrial automation industries to name a few. Use of pressure sensors is key to driving accurate and efficient processes with more accurate data and control measurements. We apply aerospace-proven processes and quality systems so that each part performs consistently and reliably in harsh environmental conditions. Our combination of knowledgeable personnel, engineering design expertise and manufacturing capabilities enable us to ensure you have the right product for your application, leading to better results at an optimum value.
Contact us to learn more about L Series pressure transducers and pressure transmitters and a LORD Sensing, Stellar Technology representative will connect with you.