Industrial Pressure Transducers-Series GT180
The Series GT180 pressure transducers are millivolt/volt output units designed to provide reliable and economical pressure sensor solutions for test and measurement applications. The GT180 pressure transducers are 0.25% accuracy units with standard pressure ranges from 15 psi to 40,000 psi in gage, absolute, and vacuum references.
All GT180 pressure transducers are shock and vibration resistant. A comprehensive selection of pressure ports and electrical terminations are available. Each unit is shipped with a standard 15 point calibration record traceable to NIST.
- Alternate Materials of Construction
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Customer Specified Electrical Connectors
- Expanded Temperature Compensation
- Shunt Calibration
- ±0.25% Accuracy
- 3 mV/V Output
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ranges to 40K
- Gage, Absolute, Vacuum Ranges
- 15 Point Calibration Record