Industrial Pressure Transducers and Transmitters-Series GT27XX
The Series GT27XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are designed to meet the requirements of demanding test and measurement environments. The GT27XX sensors provide improved 0.15% accuracy and high level outputs.
Standard analog outputs, plus RS232, RS485, and CANbus digital outputs, are standard features. A zero adjustment pot is designed into each GT27XX transducer. For voltage output units, isolated voltage output comes standard. Pressure ranges extend to 40,000 psi in both gage and absolute references. Each of these pressure transducers is manufactured to be shock and vibration reisistant.
A comprehensive selection of pressure ports and electrical terminations is available. Each unit is shipped with a 15 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- ± 0.15% FSO Accuracy
- High Level Output (Analog & Digital)
- Zero Adjustment Pot
- Isolated Voltage Output (For Voltage Output Units)
- Pressure Ranges to 40,000 psi
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Wetted Material Alternatives
- Span Adjustment Pot
- Special Calibrations