High Accuracy Miniature Tension or Compression Load Cell-Series MIN840
The Series MIN840 load cells are 0.15% accuracy force transducers designed for tension and/or compression applications requiring a compact sized configuration. Constructed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gaged force sensors provide reliable performance for a wide range of demanding application environments.
The MIN840 comes in a variety of mounting configurations. With additional height dimensions, these units comes with internal modules which provide high level analog or digital outputs. Additional features include shock and vibration protection and high resolution.
MIN840 load cells are ideal for applications in components testing, shop floor automation, and robotics. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- 0.15% Accuracy
- Compact Size
- Tension and Compression
- 2 mV/V nominal
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -40°F to 250°F Standard Temperature
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Multiple Mounting Configurations
- Metric Versions
- Analog (4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc) and Digital (RS232, RS485, MODbus, CANbus) outputs
- Special Calibration
- Customer Specified Cable Lengths
- -40°F to +400°F Operating Temperature