Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transducers-Series FT290
The Series FT290 pressure transducers are designed for those applications requiring both a standard NPT male process connection and a flush diaphragm with zero dead volume. These pressure sensors are designed with a unique isolation diaphragm which reduces stress levels caused by torquing a tapered thread into the mating fitting.
Besides their small size, these pressure sensors are constructed of all welded stainless steel and can withstand very demanding application environments. Additional design features include low sensitivity to shock and vibration, and infinite resolution.
The compact size of the Series FT290 pressure transducer makes it ideal for many metering and dispensing applications. Standard units are designed with 1/4” NPTM pressure fittings; optional sizes are available. Each unit is shipped with a 15 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Flush Diaphragm (Zero Dead Volume)
- Flush Diaphragm Insensitive to Torque
- Standard NPTM Process Connection
- Compact Size
- 3 mV/V Output
- Pressure Ranges from 2,000 psig to 10,000 psig
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Optional NPTM Sizes
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Special Calibrations
- Special Materials