Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters-Series FT29XX
The Series FT29XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are designed for those applications requiring both a standard NPT male process connection and a zero dead volume flush diaphragm. These pressure sensors are designed with a unique isolation diaphragm which reduces stress levels caused by torquing a tapered thread into the mating fitting.
Series FT29XX Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transducers and Transmitters
In addition, the FT29XX pressure transmitters are designed with internal signal conditioning. Customers can select 4-20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus. These pressure sensors are constructed of all welded stainless steel and can withstand very demanding application environments. FT29XX pressure transmitters are ideal for many metering and dispensing applications. Additional design features include low sensitivity to shock and vibration. Standard units come in 1/4” NPTM, 1/2” NPTM and 1-1/4” NPTM configurations.
Optional sizes are available. Each unit is shipped with a 15 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Flush Diaphragm (Zero Dead Volume)
- Flush Diaphragm Insensitive to Torque
- Amplified Output (Analog and Digital)
- Standard NPTM Process Connection
- Compact Size
- Pressure Ranges from 50 psig to 10,000 psig
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Optional NPTM sizes
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Special Calibrations
- Special Materials
- Additional Shock and Vibration Protection