Fatigue Rated, PrecisiFatigue Rated, Precision Pancake Load Cell – Series PNC740on Pancake Load Cell-Series PNC760
The series PNC760 load cells are fatigue rated low profile “pancake” configurations for both tension and compression applications. These force sensors incorporate a threaded-through center hole. The PNC760 combines high accuracy with very low off-axis sensitivity. Our series PNC760 pancake load cell is constructed of high strength carbon steel.
To start utilizing these fatigue rated precision load cells in your business, reach out to our team today.
Series PNC760 Load Cell Product Information
Bolted-on stainless steel electrical connectors are standard on these series PNC760 pancake load cells. The PNC760 series can be specified with an optional base plate which increases both rigidity and mounting flexibility.
Additional features include shock and vibration protection and barometric compensation. Each unit is shipped with a 5-point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard. (See the series PNC740 for the stainless steel version)
Standard Features of Our Series PNC760 Load Cells
- Accuracies to 0.03%
- Fatigue Rated (100 Million Cycle Life)
- Tension and Compression
- Low Profile Design
- 2 mV/V Output
- -65°F to +250°F Operating Temperature
- Welded High Strength Steel
- 0.25% Off-Axis Sensitivity
- Barometrically Compensated
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
Optional Features for the Series PNC760 Pancake Load Cells
Our series PNC760 fatigue rated load cells are able to offer the following optional features:
- Customer Specified Threaded Center Hole
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Overload Stops
- Metric Versions
- -320°F to +400°F Operating Temperature
- Special Calibrations (i.e. ASTM E74)
- Internal Amplifier for High Level Analog and/or Digital Output
- Dual/Triple Bridges
To discover full product specs for the series PNC760 load cells, review the following data sheet.