Position Overview: Stellar Technology is seeking an experienced individual that is responsible for directing, planning, and organizing the Quality Management System. This individual will own all Quality Assurance activities to sustain current business, meet customer/regulatory/compliance requirements, drive continuous improvement, and enable future growth.
Sample Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement quality management strategies and plans that continue the growth of an AS9100 organization.
- Implement and sustain a Quality Management System that assures compliance to all applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations.
- Fully understands and is proficient in applying AS9100D in a Design & Manufacturing environment
- Establish and Oversee all aspects of quality including metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Lead and guide initiatives in continuous improvement and organizational excellence using suitable lean, six sigma, and other alternate approaches.
- Manage, lead, and supervise the quality system compliance as a minimum to AS9100 standards.
- Practice and teach quality disciplines and continuous improvement activities such as: 8D, 5 Whys, RCCA, APQP, FMEA, FAI, etc.
- Leads the organization in all Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) activities internally and externally.
- Track Quality Performance Metrics and report on performance of quality metrics and Corrective & Preventative actions.
Education, training, and experience skills:
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering or equivalent Discipline
- 5-10 years of Quality Management and Quality System experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience in an ISO 9001 or AS9100 organization
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, related process controls, and inspection and test methods. Proficiency in advanced product quality planning (APQP) and failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA).
- Ability to perform internal quality system and process audits
To apply for this position, please click the button at the top of the page, fill out and send the form.
>>>Click Here<<< to return to Employment Opportunities Listing Page