Position Overview: This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and supporting electrical systems for Steller product offerings, associated manufacturing equipment and methodology. Projects may include electrical requirement definition, the development and implementation of electrical test platforms, specification of test equipment, and verification/validation procedures. Electrical schematic diagnosis and initial creation, PC board layout, and completion of all associated documentation will be required.
- Introductory programming and code development in languages like C may be required
- Direct work with software test and integration, verification/validation
- Test platform design and implementation including configuration of USART/UART based data acquisition instrumentation and controls
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering (or related discipline with 3-5 years of Design, Analysis, or Test Engineering experience) from an accredited university
- Working knowledge of software development process including requirements definition
- Experience with embedded C code
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
To apply for this position, please click the button at the top of the page, fill out and send the form.
>>>Click Here<<< to return to Employment Opportunities Listing Page