Electronic Product Assemblers
Electronic Product Assemblers will complete tasks such as: wiring electronic components, wiring to strain gauges, electrical module installation and assembly, through-hole and surface mount component soldering of components on PCBs. You will be expected to inspect your work and make adjustments to correct difficulties, perform basic electrical checks and use precision measuring instruments to verify work quality. You will work from detailed drawings, work instructions, specifications and production control documents. No experience necessary; we will train you!
- Work in a manner that meets or exceeds established effectivity goals of the facility.
- Manufacture high-quality products meeting quality specifications and workmanship standards.
- Incumbent will be able to perform the following tasks to varying skill levels:
- Wiring to strain gauges
- Wiring to electronic components
- Electrical module installation and assembly
- Simple mechanical assembly
- Resistor winding and assembly
- Electronic component installation
- Electrical harness wiring and cable construction
- Through-hole component soldering of components on PCB’s
- Surface mount component soldering of components on PCB’s
- Inspect own work and make adjustments to correct difficulties.
- Perform basic electrical checks and use precision measuring instruments to verify work quality.
- Work from detailed drawings, work instructions, specifications, and production control documents.
- Possess basic computer skills; perform data entry for production reporting and attendance, and retrieve information electronically.
- Ensures proper waste disposal procedures are followed for handling residual and/or hazardous waste. Places waste in the properly labeled container(s), follows safety procedures, uses proper PPE, attends training, and reports any spills.
- Works safely, perform require housekeeping tasks, and actively participates in all plant safety directives while adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures
- Other assignments as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have 20/20 vision with correction, and no color blindness, steady hands with good dexterity.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 35 lbs. (10% of the time).
- Ability to pass math and reading comprehension test.
- Must pass basic soldering certification during first 3-months of employment.
- Ability to learn and apply basic technical concepts.
- Able to communicate effectively with management and co-workers to promote strong working relationships and create an environment focused on teamwork.
To apply for this position, please click the button at the top of the page, fill out and send the form.
>>>Click Here<<< to return to Employment Opportunities Listing Page