We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining areas and public areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a regular schedule and full-time benefits.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by using a hand truck.
- Remove snow from sidewalks using snow blower and/or snow shovel; spread snow melting chemicals.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants as necessary.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate cleaners and equipment.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines and equipment.
- Perform general clean-up of all areas of the building as directed.
- Assist with minor maintenance tasks.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school degree or G.E.D.
- 2 years prior janitorial experience
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 30 pounds as necessary.
To apply for this position, please click the button at the top of the page, fill out and send the form.
>>>Click Here<<< to return to Employment Opportunities Listing Page