Differential Pressure Transducers-Series DT190
The Series DT190 differential pressure transducer is a compact, reliable, and rugged, wet-wet differential pressure transducer with high differential pressure capability. The Series DT190 differential pressure sensors are constructed of all welded stainless steel and are more robust than fluid filled differential pressure transducers with bolted construction.
Wet-Wet Differential Pressure Transducers – Series DT190
The DT190 is free of any fluid fill and thus has expanded temperature ranges. The smaller size and all welded construction make these units ideal for applications exhibiting higher levels of shock and vibration.
Other key design features include long term stability, and both bidirectional and unidirectional outputs. Each DT190 is shipped with a 15 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- Compact Size
- Wide Temperature Capabilities
- No Fluid Fill
- Ranges From 50 to 40,000 psid
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Operation
- 0.25% Accuracy
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Submersible Versions
- Alternative Materials
- Special Calibrations