Differential Pressure Transducers-Series DT140
The Series DT140 pressure transducer is a reliable, rugged, wet-wet differential pressure transducer with a high line pressure capability. The Series DT140 differential pressure sensors are ideal for measuring static differential pressures.
Reliable Differential Pressure Transducer Series DT140 from Stellar Technology
The primary design feature is a high differential overload pressure capability. Other key design features include removable pressure ports for inspection and cleaning, long term stability, bidirectional and unidirectional outputs, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, infinite resolution and built in over pressure protection.
Each DT140 is constructed of stainless steel. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Low Differential Pressure Range
- High Line Pressure Overload Protection
- Removable/Cleanable Pressure Ports
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Operation
- 3 mV/V Output
- 0.25% Accuracy
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Higher Base Line Pressures To 5,000 psi (Some ranges to 8,500 psi)
- Submersible Versions
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Alternative Materials
- Special Calibrations