Differential Pressure Transducers and Transmitters-Series DT14XX
The Series DT14XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are reliable, rugged, wet-wet differential pressure sensors with a high line pressure capability. The Series DT14XX differential pressure transducers are ideal for measuring static differential pressures.
DT14XX Differential Pressure Transducers and Transmitters from Stellar Technology
The primary design feature is a high differential overload pressure capability. In addition, the DT14XX differential pressure transmitters are designed with internal signal conditioning. Customers can select 4-20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus. Other key design features include removable pressure ports for inspection and cleaning, long term stability, bidirectional and unidirectional outputs, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, and built in over pressure protection.
Each DT14XX is constructed of stainless steel. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Low Differential Pressure Range
- High Line Pressure Overload Protection
- Removable/Cleanable Pressure Ports
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Operation
- Amplified Output (Analog and Digital)
- Zero and Span Pots
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Higher Base Line Pressures To 5,000 PSI (Some ranges to 8,500 psi)
- Submersible Versions
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Alternative Materials
- Special Calibrations