DC Strain Gage In-Line Amplifier-Series AP5202
The Series AP5202 is an in-line DC amplifier designed to provide variable bridge excitation and signal conditioning for Stellar Technology's strain gaged, mV/V pressure transducers, load cells, force sensors, and reaction torque transducers.
The AP5202 provides up to 10V output or 4-20 mA output with transducer signals from 10 mV to 10V. This in-line amplifier accepts both uni-polar to bi-polar input signals and can produce corresponding uni-polar and bi-polar voltage outputs. Current outputs are uni-polar.This in-line amplifier provides variable transducer bridge excitation of 3V to 10V. Excitation, coarse gain, fine gain, and fine zero adjustment are provided.
In addition, the capability of connecting remotely to an internal shunt calibration resistor is provided. All connections are made using screw-terminals mounted inside the AP5202’s durable aluminum enclosure.The aluminum enclosure has an IP65 ingress protection rating.
- Compatible With Full Bridge Strain Gage Transducers
- Rugged IP65 Aluminum Enclosure
- Variable Bridge Excitation of 3V to 10V
- Voltage and Current Outputs
- Accepts Both Uni-polar and Bi-Polar Inputs
- Internal Shunt Calibration Resistor
- Internal Gain and Zero Adjustments