DC Strain Gage DIN-rail Amplifier-Series AP5103
The Series AP5103 DIN-rail Amplifier is a low cost, easy-to-use, general-purpose single channel conditioner designed for input of pressure, force, torque, weight, and other variables measured by standard DC-excited strain gauge transducers. DIN mount construction gives the user ready access to screw terminal connections for power, analog output, shunt, and sensor signals.
The AP5103 provides exceptional signal stability and accuracy over a wide range of sensor inputs. A powerful low-pass active filter, selectable by the user, removes unwanted high-frequency measurement-signal components.
This DIN-rail signal conditioner provides filtered analog output of ±5Vdc, ±10Vdc, or 4-20 mA which are switch selectable by the user. The AP5103 will accommodate a wide range of full bridge DC strain gauge sensors with bridge resistance for 120 to 10K Ohm. The Series AP5103 is especially user friendly because it features external, front panel accessible settings for mode, volts, current, filter, excitation and zero. It is an excellent complement to STI’s mV/V miniature and subminiature load cells/force sensors and miniature pressure transducers. TheAP5103 DIN-rail signal conditioner is also available in an in-line fully enclosed housing configurations the Series AP5201.
- DIN mount construction
- Filtered Analog Outputs: ±0 to 5 Vdc, ±0 to 10 Vdc, 4-20 mA
- Accepts Standard Full Strain Gage Bridges of 120 Ω to 10K Ω
- Easy access to screw terminal connections
- Front Panel Access to DIP Switch Settings for Mode, Volts, Current, Filter, Excitation, Zero
- Wide Zero & Span Adjustment
- Wide Input Power Range of 11 – 28 Vdc
- Field Selectable Bridge Excitation: 2.5 Vdc or 5.0 Vdc
- Switch-Based Shunt Calibration
- Power Status Indicator
- Over-Range Indicator