Clevis Pin Load Cell-Series LDP990
Stellar Technology’s Series LDP990 load cells are designed specifically for applications where clevis pins, shear pins, shear axles, or pulley shafts are carrying the load. These load pins are ideal for real time force monitoring of loads carried by these types of devices.
In addition, clevis pin load cells are used for coiled tubing injectors to measure both the injector forces and the hanging weight of the tubing. STI’s clevis pin load cells are constructed of all welded stainless steel and are hermetically sealed to meet the most severe operating conditions. Series LDP990 load pins are available with internal amplifiers providing high level analog outputs and digital outputs. Optional shackle kits consisting of shackle, load positioning roller, and orientation bracket are available.
Intrinsically safe (ATEX, IEC, and CSA) versions are available with 4-20 mA output. All Series LDP990 load pins are manufactured to be shock and vibration resistant. Each unit is shipped with an 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Ranges from 3,000 lbs. to 200,000 lbs.
- Tension or Compression
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to +250°F Operating Temperature
- Extra Robust Electrical Connectors
- Hermetically Sealed Connectors
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Shackle Kit w/Orientation Bracket
- Tension and Compression
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Internal Amplifiers for High Level Analog/Digital Outputs
- Intrinsically Approved 4-20 mA Output (ATEX, IEC, and CSA)
- Special Full Scale Ranges
- -320°F to +400°F Operating Temperature
- Special Calibrations
- Submersible to 16,000 Ft. Sea Water