Clean-In-Place Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters-Series FT31XX
The Series FT31XX clean-in-place (CIP) pressure transmitters are designed specifically to meet the rigorous demands of those wet hostile environments of industrial process applications requiring a flush diaphragm and Tri-Clover flange clamps. These pressure transmitters incorporate one-piece, non-welded diaphragms.
In addition, there is no oil fill to contaminate the process material. Users can select from analog outputs of 4-20 mA, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs ranging from RS232 and RS485 to CANbus. The FT31XX offers isolated voltage output as standard for voltage output units. All internal electronics are fully potted for shock and vibration resistance and thermal stability. Designed of all welded stainless steel, the Series FT31XX pressure ranges extend from 5 psig to 600 psig.
A comprehensive selection of options includes electrical terminations, temperature compensation ranges, media materials, zero and span pots, secondary containment, and intrinsically safe ratings. Each unit is shipped with a standard 15 point calibration record traceable to NIST.
- One-piece Flush Diaphragm Flanges for 1.5 in. and 2 in. Tri-Clover Clamps
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- No Oil Fill
- High Level Outputs (Analog & Digital)
- Accuracy to 0.25% FSO
- 1/2 NPTM Conduit/Cable Electrical Termination
- Immune to Orientation Sensitivity
- Isolated Voltage Output (For Voltage Output Units)
- Sealed Gage Pressure Ranges to 600 psig
- Low Sensitivity to Shock and Vibration
- 15 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Wetted Material (Inconel, Hastelloy)
- Secondary Containment
- Instrinsically Safe 4-20 mA Available
- Customer Specified Electrical Terminations
- Zero and Span Pots
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Additional Shock and Vibration Protection
- Special Calibrations
- Material Traceability