Aerospace Pressure Transducers-Series ST350
The Series ST350 pressure transducers are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the aerospace industry. These pressure sensors combine compact size, rugged construction, and a special high capacity sensing diaphragm designed to give highly accurate dynamic and static pressure measurements from 3,000 psi to 40,000 psi.
Additional design features include a wide compensated temperature range, all welded stainless steel construction, long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, and infinite resolution.
Series ST350 aerospace pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Lightweight/Compact size (1 in. O.D.)
- Pressure Ranges to 40,000 psi
- 3 mV/V Output
- Low Thermal Error
- Wide Compensated Temperature Range
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 19 Point Calibration Record
Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Special Calibrations