Aerospace Pressure Transducers-Series ST150
The Series ST150 pressure transducers are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the aerospace industry. These pressure sensors incorporate 316 stainless steel wetted parts to meet the hydrogen compatibility requirements needed for many aerospace sensor applications.
The ST150 pressure transducer combines compact size, rugged construction, and a unique isolation diaphragm design to give highly accurate dynamic and static pressure measurements. Additional design features include a wide compensated temperature range, all welded stainless steel construction, long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, infinite resolution, and built-in over-pressure protection for ranges up to 2000 psi.
Series ST150 pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- 316 SS Wetted Material (Hydrogen compatible)
- Lightweight/Compact size
- Low Thermal Error
- 3 mV/V output
- Wide Compensated Temperature Range
- Built-in Over Pressure Protection
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Special Calibrations