Aerospace Pressure Transducers-Series GT200
The Series GT200 pressure transducer is a reliable and rugged mV/V pressure sensor. The major design feature is a fully cleanable pressure cavity. These pressure transducers are used for applications involving dynamic and static pressure measurements requiring high frequency response and are industry standards for rocket engine testing and jet engine testing.
The Series GT200 is designed with a unique sensing element which is isolated from the diaphragm thus providing improved thermal stability during the initial phases of testing. The removable pressure caps incorporate metal-to-metal seals eliminating the use of O-rings.
Other design features include long term stability, low sensitivity to both mechanical shock and vibration and thermal shock, excellent response to transient pressures, infinite resolution and built in over pressure protection. Each GT200 pressure transducer is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Fully Cleanable Pressure Cavity
- Thermal Stability
- High Frequency Response
- 316 SS Wetted Material Thru 2000 psi
- Built In Over Pressure Protection
- Removable Pressure Caps with Metal-To-Metal Seals
- 3 mV/V Output
- Low Sensitivity to Shock and Vibration
- Pressure Ranges to 20,000 PSIA and PSIG (sealed)
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Improved Thermal Coefficients
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Alternate Materials for Media Compatibility
- Special Calibrations