Aerospace Pressure Transducers-Series GT10XX
The Series GT10XX pressure transducer is a reliable and rugged pressure sensor with high level analog and/or digital outputs. Customers can select 4-20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus.
Stellar Technology’s Aerospace Pressure Transducers
These pressure transducers are ideal for applications involving dynamic and static pressures measurements requiring high frequency response such as rocket engine testing and jet engine testing. The major mechanical design feature is a fully cleanable pressure cavity with replaceable stainless steel diaphragms.
The Series GT10XX is designed with a unique sensing element which is isolated from the diaphragm thus providing improved thermal stability during the initial phases of testing. Other design features include long term stability, low sensitivity to both mechanical shock and vibration and thermal shock, excellent response to transient pressures, infinite resolution and built in over pressure protection. Each GT10XX pressure transducer is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- High Level Output (Analog & Digital)
- Fully Cleanable Pressure Cavity
- Replaceable Stainless Steel Diaphragms
- Thermal Stability
- 316 SS Wetted Material Thru 2000 PSI
- Built In Over Pressure Protection
- High-Level Outputs – Analog and Digital
- Low Sensitivity to Shock and Vibration
- Pressure Ranges to 20,000 psig
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Improved Thermal Coefficients
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Additional Shock and Vibration Protection
- Alternate Materials for Media Compatibility
- Special Calibrations