Aerospace Pressure Transducers-Series GT100
The Series GT100 aerospace pressure transducer is a reliable and rugged mV/V pressure sensor. These pressure transducers are used for applications involving dynamic and static pressures measurements requiring high frequency response and are industry standards for rocket engine testing and jet engine testing.
The Series GT100 Aerospace Pressure Transducer
The major design feature is a fully cleanable pressure cavity with replaceable stainless steel diaphragms. The removable pressure caps incorporate metal-to-metal seals eliminating the use of O-rings.
The Series GT100 is designed with a unique sensing element which is isolated from the diaphragm thus providing improved thermal stability during the initial phases of testing. Other design features include long term stability, low sensitivity to both mechanical shock and vibration and thermal shock, excellent response to transient pressures, infinite resolution and built in over pressure protection. Each GT100 pressure transducer is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Fully Cleanable Pressure Cavity
- Replaceable Stainless Steel Diaphragms
- Thermal Stability
- 316 SS Wetted Material (Hydrogen Compatible)
- Removable Pressure Caps with Metal-To-Metal Seals
- High Frequency Response
- Built In Over Pressure Protection
- 3 mV/V Output
- Low Sensitivity to Shock and Vibration
- Pressure Ranges to 20,000 PSIG
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Improved Thermal Coefficients
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Extended Temperature Compensation Ranges
- Alternate Materials for Media Compatibility
- Special Calibrations