Aerospace Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters-Series ST35XX
The Series ST35XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the aerospace industry. These pressure sensors combine compact size, rugged construction, high level outputs, and a special high pressure sensing diaphragm to give highly accurate dynamic and static pressure measurements from 25 psi to 25,000 psi.
Customers can select 4- 20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus. Additional design features include a wide compensated temperature range, all welded stainless steel construction, long term stability, and low sensitivity to shock and vibration. Series ST35XX aerospace pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
• Lightweight/Compact size (1 in. O.D.)
• Amplified Output (Analog or Digital)
• Pressure Ranges to 25,000 psi
• Low Thermal Error
• Wide Compensated Temperature Range
• All Stainless Steel Construction
• Shock and Vibration Resistant
• 5000 PSI Secondary Containment
• 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
• Customer Specified Electrical Connections
• Additional Shock and Vibration Protection
• 9500 PSI Secondary Containment (on Most Ranges)
• Special Calibrations