Aerospace Pressure Transducers and Pressure Transmitters-Series ST15XX
The Series ST15XX pressure transducers and pressure transmitters are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of the aerospace industry. These pressure sensors incorporate 316 stainless steel wetted parts to meet the hydrogen compatibility requirements needed for many aerospace sensor applications.
The ST15XX pressure transducer combines compact size, rugged construction, unique isolation diaphragm design and high level outputs to give highly accurate dynamic and static pressure measurements. Customers can select 4-20 mA current outputs, numerous voltage outputs, as well as digital outputs including RS232, RS485, and CANbus.
Additional design features include a wide compensated temperature range, all welded stainless steel construction, long term stability, low sensitivity to shock and vibration, and built-in overpressure protection for ranges up to 1000 psi. Series ST15XX pressure transducers are available in absolute, gage, and sealed pressure references. Each unit is shipped with a 19 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- 316 SS Wetted Material (Hydrogen compatible)
- Lightweight/Compact size (1 in. O.D.)
- Amplified Output (Analog or Digital)
- Low Thermal Error
- Wide Compensated Temperature Range
- Built-in Over Pressure Protection
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 19 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Additional Shock and Vibration Protection
- Special Calibrations