At Stellar Technology, we know that our customers expect the finest equipment for their industrial purposes, and we strive to provide them with parts and systems designed to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
Since load cells operate by way of an electronic signal being created when a load or force works upon them, it’s no surprise that this form of equipment has numerous applications in very diverse fields.
Stellar Technology – The Load Cell Manufacturer to Trust
We manufacture a wide variety of load cells and load pins for all types of industries around the world. Our line of load cells includes:
Pancake Load Cells
One model type of our load cells is our line of pancake load cells, so named because of their flattened shape.
- Series PNC700 – These all-welded stainless steel load cells are designed for tension and compression applications and feature high accuracy and increased rigidity. Additionally, these models are available with hermetically sealed connectors to provide a fully hermetic load cell.
- Series PNC710 – A general purpose load cell, this model works well in very demanding application environments. Also available with hermetically sealed connectors, these units are configured to be universally interchangeable within the industry.
- Series PNC720 – Constructed of all-welded stainless steel and ideal for harsh environments, these load cells, like many other models, feature shock and vibration protection, and are available with hermetically sealed connectors.
- Series PNC740 – These precision, fatigue-rated load cells are utilized in tension and compression applications. These cells can also incorporate an optional base plate for increased rigidity and mounting flexibility.
- Series PNC760 – Another of our precision, fatigue-rated load cells, this model is constructed of high-strength carbon steel and comes with shock and vibration protection, along with barometric compensation.
- Series PNC770/772 – These load cells, constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum, have an appealing compact design and are ideal for tension and compression applications
- Coiled Tubing Load Cells – With ATEX and CSA certifications for intrinsic safety and an all-welded stainless steel construction, these load cells are perfect for onshore and offshore oil and gas applications.
Canister Load Cells
- Series CNR950 – These load cells are compact and utilized in compression force applications. With shock and vibration protection, these load cells additionally have hermetically sealed connectors available.
- Series CNR960 – For high capacity and high accuracy, these load cells can’t be beat. With fast frequency response and designed with electroless nickel-plated carbon steel, these load cells are excellent in numerous applications.
- Series CNR960XX – These load cells require long fatigue life and feature high resistance to the effects of extraneous bending and off-axis loading, along with internal amplifiers.
Miniature Load Cells
These load cells are designed to be compact models to be utilized in various systems:
- Series MIN800 – These load cells are used for both tension and compression applications. Features include a variety of mounting configurations and all-welded stainless steel construction. Highly versatile, these cells are ideal for robotics, factory automation and pneumatic and hydraulic controls.
- Series MIN802 – These bonded foil strain gaged force sensors feature shock and vibration protection and are often used in combination with our LVDTs for force versus displacement measurements.
- Series MIN811 – Used for both tension and compression applications, these all-welded stainless steel load cells minimize the effects of off-axis loading. Potential applications include use in the robotics, medical and pharmaceutical industries, among others.
- Series MIN822 – For compression load applications requiring higher accuracy, these load cells can’t be beat. With shock and vibration protection, these load cells are ideal for industrial robotics, component testing and force over area pressure measurements.
- Series MIN830 – These general purpose compression load cells feature shock and vibration protection and a machined load button, resulting in a highly reliable performance.
- Series MIN835 – Constructed of all-welded stainless steel, these load cells are ideal for applications which have size constraints. They are useful for actuator testing, structures testing and filament testing.
- Series MIN840 – Designed for tension and compression applications and featuring a 0.15% accuracy, these load cells additionally come in a variety of mounting configurations and have internal modules providing high-level analog or digital outputs.
- Series MIN845 – These low profile compression load washers are often used for measuring tension on fasteners. They are recommended to be used with a set of top-and bottom-hardened washers to ensure even loading and to protect the load cell from fastener inconsistencies.
Subminiature Load Cells
We additionally offer subminiature variations of our load cells for particularly small applications, including the following models:
- Series VLU850 – For applications requiring a very small-sized load cell, these pieces are used for tension and compression. Ideal for skeletal analysis, filament and fiber testing, and force over area pressure measurements.
- Series VLC856 – These load cells are built with a rugged construction and are designed of all-welded stainless steel, and come with a machined load button. Potential applications include use in pharmaceutical presses, non-invasive fluid fill systems and physical therapy devices.
Rod-End Load Cells
Other load cell models we offer come in a rod shape for diverse applications. These models include:
- Series RDE900 – Used for in-line tension force applications, these load cells are constructed of all-welded stainless steel and come in male/female varieties depending upon customer specifications.
- Series RDE905 – With capabilities for both in-line compression and in-line tension force applications, these load cells are ideal for fatigue testing and high-cycle uses. Flight simulators, aircraft and automotive component testing and industrial automation have all been known to utilize these parts.
- Shackle – These special rod-end tension load cells offer reliable performance for very demanding applications. Numerous industrial uses for these parts include submersible towing array use and wire-line and slick-line upstream oil & gas exploration use.
- Series RDE915 – These load cells are used for both in-line tension and in-line compression force applications. These load cells are environmentally sealed and their features include low deflection and shock and vibration protection.
Thru-Hole Load Cells
Our thru-hole models are so named because of their “donut-style” shape and they come in the following varieties:
- Series DTH920 – With 0.05% accuracy, these force transducers are designed for applications which require a load structure to pass through the load cell itself. These load cells are often utilized for clamping forces, bolt and fastener force, and structural analysis.
- Series CTH932 – These load cells are designed specifically for the polished rod of an oilfield pump-off control system. Able to withstand harsh environments, these load cells are shock- and vibration-protected and are hermetically sealed.
Beam Load Cells
- Series BEM980 – These high-accuracy, low-profile force sensors for tension and compression are constructed of stainless steel and are ideal for use in robotics, factory automation and structural analysis when space limitations require a low-profile sensor.
Clevis Pin Load Cells
- Series LDP990 – Clevis load pins are designed specifically for applications requiring clevis pins, shear pins, shear axles or pulley shafts to carry the load. This load pin is ideal for real-time force monitoring and use in coiled tubing injectors.
Contact Stellar Technology Today
When it comes to selecting a partner among load cell manufacturers, you want a company with a proven track record of supplying quality products at a reasonable rate.
Stellar Technology is that company, and our diverse line of load cells and other products means you’ll never be left wanting for your equipment needs. Contact Stellar Technology today and start optimizing your performance!