Subminiature Compression Load Cell-Series VLC856
The Series VLC856 load cells are subminiature sized compression load cells designed specifically for applications requiring very small size, very little mass and rugged construction. Designed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gauged force sensors provide reliable performance for demanding application conditions.
The VLC856 comes with a load button machined as an integral part of the sensing element. Additional features include shock and vibration protection. VLC856 load cells are ideal for applications involving pharmaceutical presses, non-invasive fluid fill systems, physical therapy devices. Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard.
- Small Size
- 0.50% Accuracy
- 2 mV/V
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -40°F to 250°F Operating Temperature
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Special Calibration
- Special Full Scale Ranges
- Customer Specified Cable Lengths
- -65°F to +400°F Temperature Ranges