Rod-End Tension Load Cell-Series RDE900
The Series RDE900 load cells are rod-end configurations for in-line tension force applications. Constructed of all welded stainless steel, these bonded foil strain gaged force sensors provide reliable performance for demanding applications.
Customers can specify a variety of male/female versions for the threaded ends. Additional design features include shock and vibration protection. Customers can also specify optional internal amplifiers for analog (current and voltage) or digital outputs (RS232, RS485, CANbus).
Due to the broad range of full scale capacities, the RDE900 load cells are used in many in-line tension applications such as wire-line tension, chain/cable/rope testing, mechanical component testing and many more.
Each unit is shipped with a 5 point calibration record traceable to NIST as standard. (See Series RDE900 Shackle for Tongue Shackle Version)
- 0.20% Accuracy
- In-Line Tension
- Variety of Thread Combinations
- 2 mV/V
- All Welded Stainless Steel
- -65°F to 250°F Standard Temperature
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- 5 Point Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Multiple Threaded Mounting Configurations
- Metric Versions
- Special Calibration
- Customer Specified Electrical Termination
- Subsea/Submersible Versions
- Internal Signal Conditioning (Analog or Digital)
- Intrinsically Safe (4-20 mA ATEX/CSA)
- -65°F to +400°F Operating Temperature