Industrial Temperature Transducers – Series T280
This temperature sensor is constructed of all welded stainless steel with a heavy wall tubing probe that eliminates the need for a thermal well and thus minimizes costs and improves space efficiency. Stellar Technology’s Series T280 temperature transducer is designed to measure both dynamic and static temperatures. The T280 utilizes an RTD sensing element embedded in the sensor probe.
These units measure temperatures in the range of -320°F to +750°F. The T280 temperature transducers accommodate many application specific features and options including special materials, customer specified process connections, special probe lengths, and customer specified electrical connections.
All units are manufactured to be shock and vibration resistant. Each T280 temperature transducer is shipped with an NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- No Thermal Well Required
- Compact Size
- Probe Lengths from 1” to 4”
- 10000 psi working pressure
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Shock and Vibration Resistant
- Calibration Record Traceable to NIST
- Alternative Materials
- Probe Length Greater Than 4”
- Customer Specified Electrical Connections
- Customer Specified Process Connections
- Submersible Versions Available
- Temperature Probes From -320°F to 750°F