Industrial Pressure Transducers – Series GT160
The Series GT160 pressure transducers are high accuracy millivolt /volt output sensors designed specifically for applications in very demanding test and measurement environments. The Series GT160 pressure transducers offer a unique combination of small size, 0.1% static accuracy, enhanced thermal accuracy, and extended operating temperature range to achieve the results expected in these rigorous conditions.
All GT160 pressure sensor units are constructed of welded stainless steel. Standard pressure ranges are 15 psi to 40,000 psi in both gage and absolute references. All GT160 pressure transducers are shock and vibration resistant.
A comprehensive selection of pressure ports, electrical terminations, and temperature compensation ranges are available. Each unit is shipped with a standard 19-point calibration record traceable to NIST. For accuracy and durability, choose Stellar Technology as your pressure sensor supplier.
- ±0.1% FSO Accuracy
- 1” O.D.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Ranges to 40K
- Improved Temperature Performance
- 19 Point Calibration Record
- Extended Operating Temperature Range
- Alternate Materials of Construction
- Customer Specified Pressure Ports
- Customer Specified Electrical Connectors
- Temperature Compensation Available Between -320° F to +400° F
- Shunt Calibration